Men's Minimalist Fashion

April 18, 2017

#FeaturedPost

Well, sometime perfect expensive items are boring. 

Simple style always makes me more comfort and free to walk, from romantic silhouettes to simple plain print. 

I got this shirt from Ad Jeans American Denim and love the plain details and the fine diamond pattern with  plain pastel print at the middle! It's made up with cotton interlock material that surely will give such an extra comfort that I won't ever regret of buying it. The material is semi-thick, soft and airy to make sure that it's not hot and sweaty. I love all the details. It’s a fresh shirt.

Top details, love the diamond pattern so much
If you can see, I didn't wear any men cardigan, bomber or jacket that might give me a heavy look. I try to avoid all those stuff and keep it simple.

I believe that fashion is not about what you wear, but how you wear it. It's more than putting together outfits and creating different looks, but a form of expression of one's identity, creating a new outer layer of skin. Live it, Breath it. Express it.

Stay minimal
... and this shoe is from JAXON. The combined plimsolls navy, which I have reviewed it in my last post on JAXON: COMBINED PLIMSOLLS NAVY. I love the color, navy is not a typical blue which be at the middle of sky blue and sea blue. The textile is the one that I adore and would recommend it to all. Basically, the textile is kind of jeans looking and the season colors give a ripped look that enhance its appearance.

Shoe by JAXON
This all I would have to say about my last OOTW (outfit of the week), where I chose to wear a simple design on the top and plain semi-fits jeans as the bottom. I choose sneaker instead of loafer because I want to give a minimal look to my appearance.

So, gentleman, let's back to basic and stay minimal.

Peace out!


Don't forget to subscribe me by email!
Many updates are coming! 


You Might Also Like

28 Comments

  1. Alahh kalau orang dah segak pakai apapun segak aje. Eh terpuji Amer ke ni? :nuts: Hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha... takpe2 dah biasa dah macam nih. Siapalah kita nak dapat pujian. :')

      Delete
  2. looks so nice on youu.detail dia pun cantik

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I would thanks to the designers too. Excellent works!

      Delete
  3. Yesss I would prefer to wear something simple and minimalist. Dah tua kot, nak fashion2 pun kena bersederhana sobs. Cemnya amerzing! woww haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eceycey.. takde maknanya tua hahahaha... Alaa seorang syed kalau pakai apa pun segak bergaya. Tambah-tambah pula dah nak jadi cikgu dekat Pahang kan. Pergh, idola anak-anak murid lah lepas nih. All the best!

      Delete
  4. Haiiilahh AMERZINGGZASS ehhhh 😂😂😂
    Tak pernah tak stylo! Ni confirm jadi idola ramai nihhh 💪

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha ada-ada ja. Sapa la yang pelik sangat nk idolakan Amer nih. Lahaiiii hahahaha

      Delete
  5. Handsome n stylo,kipidap dik

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gaya camni style. Simple dan sedap mata memandang :D Follow here too #100

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! Simple is better :)
      Thanks for following!!!

      Delete
  7. One word >>>Nice<<<
    simple yet gorgeous.
    have a nice day Amer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes simple is comfort and nice.

    Amerzing yang stylo :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaa... niat nak review pakaian.. tapi tuan badan pulak yang kena tempias stylo hahaha.. terima kasih :)

      Delete
  9. Wish my boyfriend could style up like you..unfortunately he prefers his plain Tees...hehhehe keep up with the minimalist style....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha... plain tees also a good example of minimalist style. Keep in touch!

      Delete
  10. wau22!! 😍😍😍 fashion. Hah! one of blog that have such an amazing contents. follow!! 👌👌

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah.. nice one! Nowadays, it's hard to find male blogger. Nice to meet you bro! Thanks for following, do follow my blog too :)

      Delete
  11. Wahh cantiknyaa colour macam ni, look simple tapi still kemas dan bergaya 😊

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simple but nice. I like it

    ReplyDelete