Road To Uganda

April 10, 2017

Look at my jaw line, dude! 
Evening!

Just so you know, I left AMERZING for quite a while since 5 April. The result was 23 comments that loaded in my notification. Quite an achievement for a new blogger like me tho hahaha...

Actually, I did't leave my little brother (AMERZING) for no reasons. I was attending a self-building camp for 3 days 2 night at EXCEL TRAINING & COUNTRY RESORTS. It was conducted by MMU itself. 

For your information, this camp was for i-Smart team from both campus which is MMU Cyberjaya and MMU Melaka. i-Smart is basically for the scholarship holders that study here and I'm one of them since I'm a JPA scholar, right. So, my batch named V7 as you can see on my t-shirt above, because we are the 7th batch of this program.

But, that is not the main point of this post. I want to share what we did and some review on EXCEL TRAINING & COUNTRY RESORTS

Dining Hall
This is the dining hall and the foods are great. I'm so sorry because I did't have many pictures to be shared here because of some circumstances.

First, my phone battery drain severely which only extend to 6 hours. Second, the wifi is there but my phone can't reached it. Third, I chose to enjoy the camp and left the social media for a while. Hahahahah...

From my point of view, I think this place is really suitable for people that plan to have a seminar, indoor camp, reunion or any big team activities. The place is so tranquil, peace, far from the city and surrounded by trees. So, bila pagi-pagi akan berkabus, sejukkkkkkk.

It is located beside the Broga Hill and also offer a hiking package. We stayed in a dorm with 16 beds, 2 toilets and provided with air-cond. Just nice. About the price, I really have no idea because all was paid by the university.

Here, we were trained to be a good facilitators in order to be an excellent student in many aspects. A lot of talks and activities that obviously tiring, but as long as the food is delicious, I'm okay!

Hahahaha... by the way, I get 2 bar of Tango chocolate for free, because I answered a question of "What is actually facilitators?" and another one is because I be the second best participant during this camp. Tepuk la sikit. Hahahahah...

"ROAD TO UGANDA"

Hey, does the title sounds good? What we did there is actually we were assigned to conduct a program. An oversea program with a high impact objective. Frankly speaking, MMU cyber have prepared their plan a semester earlier while we were just discussed in the second night there.

Finally, we came out with extra brilliant idea which we are going to a rural area, Bario, in Sarawak. We get this idea from the recent issues where there is still some Malaysian especially "Orang Asli" that didn't get their Identification Card (IC).

In common sense, this might bring many consequences to them. They can't vote for their right in the next election, they can't get the health services provided by the government and they also can't get into any job. Even, buying a sim-card is also needing the IC number, right.

In collaboration with JPN and some other sectors. We will try our best. But, this plan is still in development, many thing to be considered and improved. So, the plan might be changing. Just pray for the best hahahaha...

So, why I'm using"Road to Uganda" is just for fun. Hahahaha, no relation at all.

V7 before the high impact
Don't find me, I'm just an ugly mess

V7 after extra high impact.
Salam Dab serata-rata. Hahahha

That's all my story why I'm not blogwalking and updating my blog in the past few day.  All these pictures are only V7 from MMU Melaka. There are 49 more from MMU Cyber actually. 

So thanks to all that came to my blog and also special thanks to ANA SUHANA blog that reviewed me in her post. which is so encouraging. I really appreciate it. 
You can check out what she says about me here ==> 

... and anyway, I use filter +6.0 A6, +0.2 brigthness and 0.0 contrast. #VSCOUSER

You Might Also Like

20 Comments

  1. Second best participant <---- wow, Amerzing. Now you are ready to be a good leader I guess.

    How I missed my old good days in Uni where. Attending a lot of courses and team building. For free for sure. =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha Thanks Kak Ana Suhana! Kann..I promise I will keep all these memories safely :')

      Delete
  2. Woahhh... Best participant tu salute.. haha.. Mcm best your activity ni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha tak de la best sangat pun. Biasa ja. Thanks anyway

      Delete
  3. Oh patut nampak gambar nie dekat ig hahaha. Yelaa dah duduk dekat tempat best nak buat apa main telefon en en hakhak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe.. itulah benefit dia kalau follow insta Amer. Dapat tahu news awal hahahah. Yelah kan.. dok hutan pulak tu. Lahaiii..

      Delete
  4. UISHH ingat betul ke uganda. btw participate dlm program mcm ni sngt bagus tapi kena pandai bhgikan masa belajar. kalau sy memang tak la sebab sourse project yg belambak, x sempat nak join event mcm2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, memang kami ada plan to Uganda. Tpi masih dalam perancangan either Uganda/Sarawak/South Africa hehehehe...

      Ya right, absolutely kena pandai bahagi masa. kalau tak, program ke mana stidy ke mana hm

      Delete
  5. Your filter on point so nice amer hahahha. Bestnya dapat attend or joining event macam ni sumpah rinduuuuu time belajar.

    BTW, congrats cause be the second best participant :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ira, I really love to use all those filter I stated in my previous post. Alaaahh.. second best je pon bukan first haahaha, anyway, thank you.

      Delete
  6. Lol punyalah duk cari apa kaitan Uganda dengan post ni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha.. sabar sis. Mohon jangan bash saya :')

      Delete
  7. nice post title ...
    haha, tipah tertipu ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, saya baru belajar teknik clickbait.
      Ternyata menjadi hehehhe.. sorry2

      Delete
  8. That is actually a really good high impact plan. I mean, if it actually be done with, it might be able to trigger the community there to involve more in the outside community like us. I am quite surprised how you guys could come up with such idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect! that's what we were thinking about. But, the idea is still in progress. We can't move to the next step until we get approval from the higher level. Support!

      Delete
  9. Ingat kan betul pergi Uganda tadi. Hehe 😅

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MasyaAllah, is this real???? Hi, cik Epal!

      I was so surprise that you were here. Hahaha, actually we were also planning to go to somewhere else as the plan B. But, we chose to focus on the local benefits first.

      Thanks for coming again!! Hahahahah..

      Delete
  10. Serious nampak best pulak tempatnya tu. Seronoknyaaa, rindu uni and life as a student! 😭
    Amerzing nyaaa idea! Memang brilliant. May Allah ease every single thing on you and your team k! 💪

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah thanks Fairuz. May Allah ease our life :)

      Delete