The Goodness of Purple Roses of French

April 01, 2017

#FeaturedPost

Hi, guys. Welcome to the new month, APRIL 2017. I'm now in a bus, heading to MMU Melaka. Semester break is just ended. #PrayforAMER

So, now I’m very excited to share with you guys about something that is just trending in the health world nowadays. It’s the benefits of raw edible flowers that absolutely consist of many goodness to human being, like us.

Undeniable, there is many, various type of flowers that benefits us, but unfortunately, I just ordered only 3 types of them for the beginning.

1. PURPLE ROSE OF FRENCH

    It’s a new generation of cosmetic test: its efficiency include to regulate the flow of “qi” and relieve its stagnancy to promote blood circulation and remove blood stasis, well for stagnant of stomach “qi”, menstrual disorder, leucorrhea, and breast pain and etc.


2. LIMONIUM SINUATUM

    For skin whitening, to clear away liver-bear and improve eyesight, to nourish yin and strengthen kidney, to promote metabolism, to slow the cell aging and improve immune system.

3. LAVENDER

    For fine relaxing and stress relieve, help for sound sleep.

I have practiced this for a week and now I already see the effect. Just so you know, last 2 weeks I went to Tioman Island. My skin was burnt and dry because of yeah…. I was sunbathing a lot, A LOT. Not only that, I might be categorized as an insomniac because I can only sleep as early as 3 A.M if it is not a tiring day, because of my bad habit that always play phone before sleep and always study until late night in dark place. I was exposed to light ray too much. My bad hm…

AFTER A WEEK! My skin get brighter and moist again. No more itchy and now, starting last 3 days, I already can sleep at 11 P.M every night. Does it sound crazy? My face doesn’t looks like a zombie and pale anymore. The pores is getting smaller and narrower. I can feel the energy flow in my blood. I’m a happy man.


As you can see, the purple flower is PURPLE ROSE OF FRENCH, the smaller and brownish flower is LIMONIUM SINUATUM, while the smallest like a rice is the LAVENDER.

Here is how I prepare them:

1. Get a glass and fill it with 170 ml of hot/warm water.
2. Pour a spoon full of honey. (Madu Kelulut is the best)  
3. Stir a bit until the honey fully dissolve. 
4. Mix all the flowers together.
5. Let the flower do its work for 10 minutes.  
6. Wait until the color turns yellowish like tea, 
7. IT’S READY!


Why I suggest to add honey is because if you drink them just like that it might taste just like a bitter plain water. Plus, honey also can give us many goodness to our health. For your information, the flower is edible and it taste bitter and also have a little bit scent of mint. Bwekkkkk. But as the saying goes, “BITTER IS THE CURE”. So, telan je lahhhh.. gambar-gambar ini ialah first time Amer try, dan TIDAK TAMBAH MADU. Jadi paham-pahamlah penderitaan saya :')

It’s so easy to prepare, just like you prepare a cup of hot chocolate in the midnight. I think I would like to share more on the benefits of these flowers to you. For now, I am highly recommending this 3 flowers as a starter pack to a better life. 

No preservation. No coloring. Only dry under the sunlight.
Have a try!

*I’m thinking of selling these online in my blog. Should I? Hehehehhe..


You Might Also Like

16 Comments

  1. You're attracting me to try those too.. =.=
    The price please..~~ hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah... of course I will consider a special price for you hahahah

      Delete
  2. rasanya kalau echa beli mmg utk snap gambar je kot ahaha. blh telan sekali dgn bunga tu ke? :o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alaaa..rugi la kalau beli untuk snap je. Haah, boleh makan tapi takde lah telan semua sekali, just gigit kelopak2 dia je. Rasa and bau berangin macam mint. Sedap...

      Delete

  3. I think i should try too because my face got sun burn after happily swimming without applying sunblock last week. But where to get those flowers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you should. But I can't promise you it will work on everybody, well persons are different. Actually my sister introduced this to me, so I don't know where she get this. Hahaha sorry, but I will ask her later :)

      Delete
  4. Actually I found this type of drink (the flowers but more than just these three) being sold so if it really works for you, just sell it. Looks tempting enough to me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh great!!! Is it the same like this? Or it is already made and packed in sachet?

      I will test this on myself for reconfirmation, if it really works, I will start thinking of selling it!

      Delete
  5. Perghhh tak pernah try. Jual la Amer. hihi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try. Bau dia bila dah kembang dalam air sangat menyenangkan.

      Delete
  6. laaa patut laa amer putih melepak hakhak. buatkanlah untuk elsa. tapi benda pelik2 nie susah elsa nak cuba telan oh. cemana nie hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah takde maknanya putih melepak. Ni mesti time kecik-kecik susah nak telan panadol kan? Hehehehe

      Delete
  7. nak try juga, tapi semangat x kuat nak telan :'p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ni pun mesti sama macam elsa la ni, susah nak telan panadol time kecik-kecik. HAHAHAHAHHA.. sorry2

      Delete
  8. Bagus khasiatnya..
    Kalau akak, akak bubuh gula batu.. Nanti boleh try kombination yg amir bagi nie pula..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kan.. sangat bagus tambah-tambah untuk orang yang berkerja, penat dan stress. Sangat membantu.

      Sebab saya ambil madu instead of gula adalah kerana madu ada lebih bnyak khasiat dari gula dan kalau pengambilan madu yang berlebihan jugak tidak akan membawa kepada obesiti berbanding gula.

      So, if you can get honey, grab it!

      Delete