Don't Miss It! Be a ZCOOP ZALORA Magazine Contributor!

August 29, 2017

Have you ever wonder how does it feel to have your name on the most gracious and famous page?

Make it alive!

Like me!

Can you see my name on the most right picture? Awesome right?

So, don't miss it! Let's be a ZCOOP ZALORA Magazine contributor together!!

ZCOOP is a fashion, beauty, and lifestyle content site where trend-conscious, tech-savvy writers come together to share their insights and discuss trends.

So, this program is a collaboration between ZALORA and Bloggers.

Why should you join? First and foremost, you can increase your blog popularity. Your blog name and even your face will be featured in the magazine. Second, you can share your story and knowledge with people all around the world. Third, you will get benefits!

Instructions:
1. You must love this job!
2. You must have an active blog (min. 30 posts).
3. You must love this job!

Frequent questions:

Can I write in Bahasa?
Yes, of course! You can write in both languages either English or Bahasa.

Are we getting benefits?
ABSOLUTELY, SURELY, OF COURSE, YES! You will get benefits! but, you must show your passion, loyalty, and love towards this job.
You can even shop at ZALORA for FREE!!!!!!!!

How frequent I should send my article?
At least 1 or 2 per month.

What should I write about?
We have many categories. You can either write about Fashion, Beauty (ex: skin care tips), Lifestyle (ex: recipe, healthy exercise tips), Entertainment, and Relationship (ex: love tips).

Should my articles follow blog's niche?
No, as mentioned above, you can write any article that related to the categories provided above as long as it does not contain any violent content. For example, your niche is Fashion but you want to write about Health Tips. Yes, you can do that. :)

More question? Email me now! (theamerzing@gmail.com)

We are making our writers community even bigger and want more Malaysian bloggers to join us.
Are you interested and ready to join our awesome group?

I would prefer you to email me, I scare that I might be missing you in the comment section.

HIT MY EMAIL INBOX AT theamerzing@gmail.com 
Say: I Want To Be a Contributor!

Give your NAME, EMAIL AND BLOG LINK

I'll reply you as soon as possible.

DON'T MISS IT!
YOUR NAME ARE GETTING ON THE RUNAWAY!!!

So guys! Jangan malu-malu jangan segan-segan. Amer akan tolong korang macam mana nak jadi contributor di ZCOOP dan boleh shoping free dekat ZALORA selalu. Komen atau Email je dan Amer akan reply secepat yang mungkin! Jangan lepaskan peluang. 

You Might Also Like

39 Comments

  1. I'm still thinking what to write 😂 ....hurmmm.
    I guess Lifestyle fit me well ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay mrs pip. You can check out many type of posts in there. If interested, just leave your email here :)

      p/s: my boss is online now, so easier to get your name to her. Hehehe

      Delete
  2. I am also thinking the same
    http://aznorazizul.blogspot.my

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aznor. Boleh amer dapatkan email untuk send invitation?

      Delete
  3. shfyqhazhr@gmail.com
    http://shafyqahazahar.blogspot.my/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amer kalau sya sekali boleh ke?? fazroliqbal@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amer, kalau boleh lagi..teringin nak cuba hihi
    https://notaibu77.blogspot.my
    notakopi@yahoo.com

    Terima kasih Amer :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hai Linda. Thanks sebab berminat. Amer dah send email =)

      Delete
  6. i ada interest jugak.
    sampuiyee.s@gmail.com

    xx
    Puiyeesss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Sam Pui Yee. I have sent you an email. Thank you. :)

      Delete
  7. Havent even started on my first article. Sighhh... by the way cognrats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ye ke... Post la cepat2. Mesti orang lain tak sabar nk baca huhu :)

      Delete
    2. Was on a long hiatus before. Hopefully after raya will get the article done.

      Delete
  8. Can't wait to be part of the community. May success belong to us Amer. Let's be Amerzing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, InsyaAllah. Can't wait to read your article too :) Thanks sis Ana.

      Delete
  9. Hi! I'm interested :)
    www.miriammerrygoround.com
    miriamgoh@gmail.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miriam. An email is flying to your inbox! Glad to know that you are interested. :)

      Delete
  10. I'm interested!I blog about food, health and beauty, traveling, parenting

    Email yunying18@gmail.com
    Facebook page: www.facebook.com/yingzangel
    Instagram: www.instagram.com/yingzangel
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/angelyyho
    Blogger: www.angelhoyunying.blogspot.my
    www.bingseverystep.blogspot.com
    Google plus: https://plus.google.com/AngelHoyy


    ReplyDelete
  11. Email : aiinbaharom86@gmail.com
    Blog : www.mamadarwiish.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Email : wanimira737@gmail.com
    Blog : www.hanimhashim.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Email : cindyrina@gmail.com
    Blog : www.princesscindyrina.com
    Instagram : @cindyreena

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi i am interested

    www.fadzirazak.com
    fadzirazak@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Will send the email to your inbox :)

      Delete
  15. ni email saya ash.rie8506@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi like to join
    sherrygo@hotmail.com
    sherryshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. nak cuba lah:)

    Name: Cici
    Email: ssmdhzrn@gmail.com
    Blog: www.mommycici.blogspot.my

    ReplyDelete
  18. menarik...macam nak cuba tapi takut xleh catch up nanti..
    boleh sent email jugak ke?

    chintashoope@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Thank you for being interested. Please email me your Name, Email Address and Blog Link to theamerzing@gmail.com :)

      Delete
  19. Amer , I saw your post from ZCOOP page lepas nadia buka the ZCOOP webpage.

    Sebab Nadia dapat invitation / offer from one of the ZCOOP editor to join this community.

    Tak sangka Amer pun dah jadi lama. Can't wait to be part of this community as well. =)

    Let's do this together.

    Btw, sorry lama nadia tak singgah sini ='(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Nadiah. Yeah some of my articles are already there. I have been with them for 1 year actually. Hahahha.. All the best Nadiah. Excited to read your articles too :)

      It's okay. I'm quite busy too hm

      Delete