Hi '17

February 03, 2017


Feeling so fresh. It's already 3 days past the new year eve. Hahahahaha.... 

For me, February is the real new year instead of January. Every first attempt is just for a trial, just like the first month every year - January. Am I right?

2016 was so beautiful, full of surprise and cheers filled with little hurts. Some people come and stay while some people come and leave. Some others care and appreciate while some more just walk and see. 

I just wondering why my life is like that. No, I meant why LIFE is like that. We were struggling with many things in our life since we were born. We started to cry when we are hungry, learn to walk around the house (sometimes broke mom's glass and dad's collection), playing hide and seek with friends and attend our first class in primary school.

And now, I'm here in the university, continuing my precious journey, I've met new friends here but not to forget my friends in the high school and primary school who were there together climbing the stair of success. They are my shoulder to cry on... Thank you.

But, not everyone likes us, not everyone knows us and not everyone hates us. Mom, dad, siblings and friends, I do believe they will always be at our side. They are the strongest support system that I have.

Without them, I don't know where am I right now. I've no money to buy a gift to show them my gratitude, so on this new year, I pray God please fills whatever emptiness in their hearts with happiness, shower them with rezeki, lengthen their age and at the end of the day, grant them with heaven. They are priceless.

Happy New Year to all my blog readers. Here’s another year of awesomeness. Every new level must be more challenging, but I never worry, life is a journey. I just wanna enjoy the ride. Be AMERZING.

I was thinking to make a library as my second room.
Going out at 9 am and back at 6 pm.
 Can I? #roadtoabetterlife #prayforme

You Might Also Like

5 Comments

  1. HYE IRA HARYANI, HAPPY NEW YEAR TOO HAHAHA... THANKS FOR SUPPORTING MY BLOG HAHAHAHA...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai . aril drop here. done follow amer. do followback kay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi.. Thanks for following hahahaha... Done follow back.

      Delete
  3. This should be an example to people out there. Please appreciate everyone around us while they're still there. you're amerzing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha insya Allah. Perhaps I am spreading some good vibes..

      Delete